Take control of your finances and let's make your business more profitable together.
Having compliant, accurate & organised financial statements can help you run your business more efficiently and effectively. Financial statements are the barometer of your company’s successes.
- Bulk catch up and weekly/monthly maintenance
- Process, allocate and reconcile all transactions
- Debtor and Creditor maintenance
- Calculate bi-monthly VAT payments/refunds
- Submit bi-monthly VAT201 returns
Manage your people, not your Payroll
- Weekly/Monthly Payroll
- Calculate salaries or weekly wages
- Produce payslips
- Calculate PAYE, UIF, SDL
- Monthly EMP201 Submission
- Bi-annual EMP501 Employer's Reconciliations
- Issuing of IRP5 & IT3 certificates, annually
- Preparation for Annual Financial Statements
- Company Registration & Amendments
- CIPC Annual Return
- PAYE, UIF, SDL Registration
- VAT REgistration
- eFiling Registration
Healthy financial records are crytical for any business who wants to succeed, big or small.
As a small business owner, one of the biggest challenges we face today is time. Between running your business, updating accounts and meeting all of the compliance and administrative requirements, most small business owners have precious few hours, or even minutes to spare. Luckily that's where I come in.Get started
Wondering when you need a bookkeeper?
Imagine if building your business didn't include the weight of financial administration. As an experienced Bookkeeper with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry, I created a bespoke bookkeeping service for you to achieve just that. With my strong administrative skills and practical knowledge of Sage One Accounting, Xero and Wave Accounting I can take your books to Trial Balance ready for accurate reporting so that you can stay on top of your business.
Bookkeeping is crucial for any business. Without accounts, you don’t have numbers so you have no point of reference to make informed decisions and can’t even complete your tax return.
Staying up to date with the latest and greatest amendments in the industry is my tool to help your business stay compliant with SARS and the CIPC.